The details of the department’s operation
- All notices and communications from the department of advanced imaging are posted in the theory major community information and the production major is posted on the notice board of the department of production community. It is all personal responsibility for any problems that arise when you do not check what is posted on the notice board. Every student should take a look at each major board every day. In addition, please submit your e-mail address and contact number to your assistant and departmental student representative.
- Public notice of the administrative office is posted through the administration office notice board during vacation. Therefore, all students must check the notice of the administrative office frequently and the individual is responsible for any problems caused by not confirming it.
Undergraduate Administration Task
- Tasks for course application, application for student certificate, application for qualification examination for degree thesis qualification, application of academic thesis submission, and submission of academic thesis guidance professor are provided by administrative office of the Advanced Imaging Graduate school.(Art center 5F, 503, tel: 820 – 5409~10)
- Please apply for classroom use in advance to administrative office of Advanced Imaging Graduate School.
- Application for use of the seminar room and conference room media center, except for the use of the editing room, is requested at the faculty office (5F). Please apply for a studio after consulting your professor first. (The method of application for the media center including the studio is announced in Naver Cafe.)
- Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please work at that time, except for unavoidable reasons.
Production master process documents
- The documents are uploaded onto the format-download board.
- If approval of the relevant documents such as support for post work of Korean Film Council or cooperation in shooting is required, notify the department two days in advance.
- The production room keys are stored in each of the person in charge (equipment room, editing room, recording room) and departmental office.
- If there is no representative, or outside of official business hours, please contact your assistant and the security office (after presenting your student ID).
- Please refer to the department address book in the cafe data room of each department.
- The detailed academic guidelines are on the website of the Advanced Imaging Graduate School (바로가기)
Performance standard table for M.F.A
|Work production||Entry to international film festival||Entry to Korea film festival||Award||Work production||Entry to international film festival||Entry to Korea film festival||Award|
|Main Staff||20||10||10||Korea 10
|5||5||5||Domestic and International 5
|Auxiliary Staff||10||5||5||Domestic and International 5||0||0||0|
|Direct Invitation Screening(no Film Festival) 15 points, main staff 10 points, auxiliary staff 5 points. (Except for off-campus work)|
|Prize of Full-length or short scenario contest 20 point.|
|Production subscription support election 20 point. (3 contributors: Director 20 point / assistants 10 point) Participating in school planning project 20 point each. (3-rating according to contribution A:20, B:15, C:10)|
|Participation in school activities 10 points each. (opening, closing general meeting, Film festival, MT, other official events)|
|In the case of co-directing and co-staff, it is set at 60% of the applicable score.|
|In the graduate school, plus 20 point of those who supported production cost more than 50%.|
|If the grades and attendance of the graduate school are unsatisfactory, the score can be reduced within 10% according to the professor's discretion.|
Professor of film major
- Theory – Prof. Jin-sook Ju, Jae-chul Moon and Ji-hoon Kim
- Production – Prof. Chung-jik Lee, Hyun-seung Lee, Seong-gab Jang, Ki-woong Park, Hwan-ki Min, Chang-jae Lee
- Head of Advanced Image Graduate School Ki-Woong Park
- Director of Film Theory Professor Jin-sook Ju
- Director of Film Planning & Policy Responsibilities
- Film Theory Ph.D. FP Track Course Principle Professor Hyun-seung Lee
- Professor Office: Prof. Chung-jik Lee 820-5747, Prof. Seong-gab Jang 820-5350, Prof. Ki-woong Park 820-5349, Prof. Chang-jae Lee 820-5750, Prof. Hyun-seung Lee 820-5802, Prof. Hwan-ki Min 820-5803, Prof. Jin-sook Ju 820-5801, Prof. Ji-hoon Kim 820-5471
- Production department Room : 1F #120, Central Culture and Art Center(301), 820-5471
- Film & Animation industry Policy Making and Planning Department Room : 1F #109 and #119, Central Culture and Art Center(301)
- MFA Department Room : 1F #105-1, Central Culture and Art Center(301)
- MFA Community : http://cafe.naver.com/caumfa
- Film & Animation industry Policy Making and Planning Community : http://cafe.daum.net/caucinema
- Graduate School Homepage : http://www.gsaim.cau.ac.kr